One of the most popular appliances in recent years is Air Fryers and there will be Black Friday Deals in 2023. When energy prices increased, people snapped them up, especially the Dual Basket Air Fryer from the likes of Ninja Kitchen to save time and money when cooking.
If you’re looking to cook food healthier and in a more convenient way with little or no oil, then you’ll find some good deals in September and right up to the 2023 Black Friday sales. See the latest offers below, also tips and recommendations on selecting the right air fryer for exactly what you need.
Shops with Air Fryer Deals
AIR FRYER BUYING GUIDE
How to Choose the Best Air Fryer for Your Kitchen?
With the popularity of air fryers increasing even further, the range of products coming available in UK shops has also increased greatly. This has meant lots more models and each with different features available, so how do you choose the best air fryer for your kitchen? Below are a few tips and recommendations to help narrow your search for what you need.
What is an Air Fryer and How Does It Work?
In a nutshell, an air fryer is a kitchen appliance that cooks by circulating hot air similar to deep frying, but with either no oil, or much less oil and this offers a healthier alternative to traditional fryers. The Air fryer will push hot air around the cooking chamber, there’s lots of different sizes available, and this can be a basket, rotisserie or drawer. The food tends to cook more crispy.
Air fryers cook almost anything, from chips to fish, chicken, vegetables and even break or cakes. Each model has a different level of presents and functions , such as air fry, roast, bake, grill and even to dehydrate food. The most popular models seem to be those that have dual zones, which means you can cook different food at the same time in separate drawers, each with different timers and settings.
What are the Benefits of Using an Air Fryer?
Here’s a look at some of the benefits when it comes to using an air fryer, compared to traditional cooking methods:
- Healthier: One of the most important reasons is to have better health, when it comes to the way you cook your food. Air fryers use up to 80% less oil compared to deep frying, so you can get almost the same results, but with reduced calories and fat in your food. You’ll also find nutrients and vitamins are preserved more in your food when air frying, compared to boiling.
- Faster: If you have little time when it comes to sorting food for yourself, or the family, air fryers make cooking quicker as well. They heat up quickly and cook food faster than an oven or cooker top. You don’t even need to preheat or defrost.
- Versatile: The range of food an air fryer can cook is impressive. From snacks and appetisers to a dessert, main course and so many other types of food. There’s lots of social channels dedicated to air fryer cooking and people showing how they’ve got creative with it.
What to Consider When Buying an Air Fryer?
There’s lots of things to think about when buying an air fryer, although they may be down to personal choice and what’s right for you. Here’s some factors to consider:
- Capacity: The capacity of each air fryer can be very different and you may only want a tiny model, especially If your kitchen is small or you are only cooking for one person. They tend to range from 1 to 10 litres and sometimes even more. Larger capacity air fryers are certainly needed for big families, especially if you need to cook a whole chicken or different foods at the same time.
- Power: How fast and evenly you can cook with an air fryer will be dictated by the power. They can range from 800 watts to 2000 watts, or sometimes even more. If you have a large capacity air fryer, then you will want to go for much higher power to heat food quickly and making sure everything is cooked evenly. Smaller capacity air fryers won’t need so much power and can achieve the same results with less.
- Features: You may only want basic features and to just cook simple food, although duel basket models may require cooking different foods at the same, or different times. Air fryers include functions, various display options, presets, controls, timers, temperature ranges, accessories and completely different designs. Think about what you want to cook, the type cooking style you have, then choose preferences based on this. If you love to get creative with lots of recipes and cuisines, an air fryer with lots of functions and presets may be needed.